SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
We would love to have you and your family visit our Church this weekend. Our worship services take place:
8:15 AM, 9:45 AM, 11:15 AM, 6:00 PM
The dress is casual, the music is decidedly contemporary, and the teaching is Biblical and practical. Whether you have never been to Church before or you are a Sunday regular, you will fit right in. Here is what happens in our services:
- Our band will start the service with a few songs (some of which you might have heard on Star 99.1).
- One of our pastors or ministry directors will say hello and update the congregation on upcoming events, then pray for the congregation.
- Once a quarter on Sunday mornings and twice a month during our evening service, we will take communion.
- Senior Pastor, Armin Sommer, will preach a great message (or Pastor Segun "shegz" Aiyegbusi will preach in the evenings).
- After the sermon, we will either bring the service to a close with a benediction prayer, or we will do one more song to send you off to a great week!
- Before heading home, you can visit our Grace Cafe in Room 204 for some coffee and light snacks [morning services], or head back into the gym for some great food and fellowship [evening service].
- That's it! Pretty awesome, right?
Visit us this Sunday and experience one of our four services. You will be glad you did!
VERTICAL: MID-WEEK WORSHIP SERVICE:
On the first Wednesday of every month, we offer an intimate worship service called VERTICAL. The service starts at 7:00 P.M. and includes a time of prayer, acoustic style worship, a relevant study in the Bible and sharing in the Lord's Table.