Grace Church on the Mount is looking for a part-time bilingual (Spanish/English) individual to join our ministry staff. This associate position is responsible for leading and creating a Spanish-speaking ministry within Grace. Our desire is to effectively reach Spanish-speaking people in our ministry area, with the Good News of new life in Jesus Christ; through our vision “to raise up generations of families that are built to last.”
CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS (We will consider candidates who):
- Demonstrate a committed relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced in his daily life; one who exhibits the character qualities outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9.
- Are naturals in both Spanish and English.
- Exhibits prayer as a priority, both in his personal life, his family, and in the Church.
- Demonstrate a passionate, heartfelt love for the Spanish speaking community with a Christ-like concern for their spiritual, physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Are team players: possessing a peaceable spirit of cooperation, collaboration and fellowship; who encourage Christ-like relationships within the Church body.
- Affirm and live our Statement of Faith and are passionate about our vision “to raise up generations of families that are built to last.”
- Living as a believer in Christ for 10 years or more
- Bible College or Seminary Degree
- 3-5 years ministry experience reaching Spanish-speaking communities